The European Commission supports a successful participation of the Eastern Partnership (EaP) countries Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Republic Moldova and Ukraine in the EU’s Framework Programmes and the European Research Area (ERA). Therefore, researchers and innovation actors from the EaP countries are assisted in the preparation of applications to H2020 (last calls) and to Horizon Europe. Specifically, the European Commission highlights the cooperation opportunities with regard of the ambitious European Green Deal.
Specifically, the call will support:
- Pilot, demonstrative and innovative projects and products;
- Innovation to advance the governance of the green and digital transitions;
- Social and value chain innovation.
The International Cooperation Service Facility of the EC invites researchers and other stakeholders to participate in Virtual Trainings on the upcoming Horizon 2020 Green Deal Call, which is launched Mid-September 2020.
The virtual Green Deal Trainings consists of three sessions, each highlighting the Green Deal Call from a different perspective. While session 1 gave a general overview, sessions 2 and 3 will go more into detail and also will touch general aspects like networking and proposal writings. The participants will be provided with links to other relevant events, information sources and networking opportunities. It is possible to participate either in all sessions or only in any selected session:
- Session 2: Green Deal Areas 1-5 + Networking and proposal writing (2nd of October, 10 o’clock am CET): https://secure.pt-dlr.de/pt-conference/conference/Green_Deal_2
- Session 3: Green deal Areas 6-10 + Networking and proposal Writing (8th of October, 1 o’clock pm, CET): https://secure.pt-dlr.de/pt-conference/conference/Green_Deal_3
The detailed info about Green Deal Call is on the EU portal https://ec.europa.eu/info/research-and-innovation/strategy/european-green-deal_en